- As usual, on TUESDAY, I opened up my Facebook Wall for people to post their Family and Canadian Friendly Giveaways. Head on over and enter to win! Be sure to stop back here and let me know if you won, just like Ellen did.
- While you’re over there entering (and hopefully winning) giveaways, it would be great if you could “Like” our Facebook Fan Page.
- I posted a new giveaway for a Four-Pack of Movie Tickets to Empire Reel Babies. Hope that you’ll enter to WIN!
- Speaking of movies, while on vacation, Aunt Liz and I went to an advanced screening of “The Odd Life of Timothy Green”. Thanks Disney! We thought that “Timothy” was adorable and liked the “funny-happy-sad” plot, sniffles and all.
- For the past week, Artemis has only slept with her soother one night. Not necessarily because she’s getting too old for it, but more like she’s getting more set in her ways. If she doesn’t want to do something (like her bedtime routine), then she will.not.do.it. She is her Dad’s Daughter.Note that this picture was set-up (hard to believe that I would do that) as the kids only get soothers at night.
- And the answers to the International Left-Handers Day Quiz:
- 1. James A. Garfield (1881) 20th, Herbert Hoover (1929-1933) 31st, Harry S. Truman (1945-1953) 33rd, Gerald Ford (1974-1977) 38th, Ronald Reagan (1981 -1989) 40th (actually a right-handed writer), George H.W. Bush (1989-1993) 41st, Bill Clinton (1993-2001) 42nd
- 2. Émilie
- 3. Unknown.
- 4. Pencils, golf clubs, helmets, door handles, guitars, baseball mitts, computer mice and so much more.
- 5. False. Generally on the right.
- Since I was away, I forgot to mention that the lucky winner of our Copy-Kids Giveaway was Gemma, Congratulations! I hope that she will come back and let us know how things are going. As for the rest of you, check back in a few weeks for another great and even sweeter giveaway from Copy-Kids!
- Seeing as The Zoo is not busy enough with two dogs and a cat, we’ve decided to add another dog to the mix and are looking after Uncle Andrew’s Bichon Frise “Baylea” until Date Undetermined. I like to Whine….
9. In case you didn’t notice, we were gone to The Farm for two weeks, but now we’re back for one week and then off to Algonquin Park on Friday for five days of camping. Never a dull moment at The Zoo.
10. The house flies have been HORRIBLE. I Hate Flies.
11. Want to be mentioned in my Weekly Drivel? Contact me and let’s talk about what makes you “drivel-worthy”. You might be surprized.
What’s your Weekly Drivel?