If you feel like you’re watching GroundHog Day you’re not (well, you might be but it’s not playing here). You see, back in July, we received our first nomination.
What Goes Around Comes Around!
8. I Tore my Knee Cartilage Highjumping.,
7. I got a Migraine to Avoid Ballet,
6. I Cut off all my Hair and gave it to Barbie,
5. I Got Kicked out of Brownies,
4. I Pooped My Pants,
3. I Almost Sold my Brother for 25 Cents,
2. I Was Adopted,
1. I Was Born.
TWO: Answer some Questions
1. What is the first thing you do every morning? Open my eyes.
2. Favorite family activity? Sunday morning pancakes followed by a long walk with the whole Zoo (really tires the kids out).
3. Rain or Snow? Rain. Why do you think we winter in Mexico!
4. What is your greatest accomplishment? I’ll tell you when I die.
5. What would you do with a million dollars? Give Ed $500 and save the rest.
6. What is your favorite movie(s)? I’m not a big movie buff but I liked “Bridges of Madison County”, “Sound of Music” and “Shawshank Redemption”.
7. If you were invisible where would you go or what would you do? Run around naked.
8. Favorite song/artist? Easiest question yet, ABBA.
9. If you could go on vacation anywhere right now where would you go? Mexico in about 63 days!
10. If your friends had to describe you in one word what would it be? Fun.
11.What is your pet peeve? When people don’t post eligibility regarding their giveaways. Ahhh!
THREE: Create some Questions for the Nominees
See above for your questions.
FOUR: Nominate a Bunch of People
The rules have changed from last time. You have to pick people that have less than 200 followers. Since I don’t know who has how many followers I thought that I would pick all of mine from this months “I Am Canadian” Linky.
Therefore, in no particular order, here are the latest worthy recipients of the Liebster Award.
- Charity from Life After My Kids. Who incidently will be guest posting here next week.
- Lisa from Gone with the Family.
- NonMom at Everything but The Kid.
- Cloth for a Cause.
- Cat at Thinking Outside the Sandbox.
- Wanda from Bakerbeans.
- Natalie from Peg City Lovely.
- Cheryl from Kids on a Plane.
- Laura from My Life in the Sun.
- Freda from Freda’s Voice.
- Jenna from Living High on the Hog, Without Paying Through the Nose!
If you’re on this list, please come back to this post and share the link to your Liebster Award post. I’d love to read about it!