I’ve started to take more pictures. Unfortunately, not all of them are great. Some of them are quite horrible actually. I never realized that more than tonight.In preparation for this weeks Wordless Wednesday post (which never actually ends up being wordless), I went into the folder titled “post worthy” to find some pictures to share with you. And. Well.
Let’s say, hypothetically speaking of course, that there was a picture of Artemis licking ketchup off her toes.
If you think you have questions, so do I.
1. How did ketchup get on her toes?
2. Why would she lick it off?
3. Do we not feed The Kids enough?
4. Does she really like ketchup that much?
5. Do they have support groups for people like her?
6. Did I seriously run and grab my camera to take a picture?
Would You Post A Picture of Your Child Licking Their Toes?
Note that this is all hypothetically speaking of course.
A Portrait of Yours Truly. P.S. I have eyebrows!
Max Riding His Racing Bike
Max Helping Out The Boys
All dressed up for lunch with Aunt Cathy Canton at Boston Pizza Barrhaven
Lunch with Aunt Cathy Canton at Boston Pizza Barrhaven