- It began with our trip to the bowels of Algonquin Park for our annual family vacation at The Taylor Statten Camps. Five days without internet was refreshing. Or, maybe it was the air.
- Upon our return, we posted our first (of three) updates on the #CatsAgingGracefully Campaign with Royal Canin. Aries poo has never looked better. I knew you’d be interested.
- Artemis’ collection was down to only 34 tutus so I decided to become an affiliate with Zulily (affiliate link). Nothing the matter with saving up to 90% off on kids, womens and houseware items.
- Posted a bunch of giveaways, a giveaway linky and opened my Facebook Wall to giveaways. Stop by and post or ENTER TO WIN!
- and rounded it out with our adventures at African Lion Safari. Don’t you have that jingle in your head now.
And now it’s time for…
BlogLovin Hop at Journeys of The Zoo!
1. Don’t have a BlogLovin account?
Check out these step-by-step instructions by Fabulous Blogging and find out what the buzz is about.
2. Want to Co-Host?
Interested in co-hosting? Please leave a comment expressing your interest. There’s plenty of room for everyone.
3. Just one Rule.
In the “URL” field, please put a link to your direct BlogLovin profile. Mine is: http://www.bloglovin.com/journeysofthezoo
4. I Follow Back.
I follow back. In order for this to be successful, I hope that you will follow others too.