I am so excited to be a part of this years "The Great Canadian Blog Bash"! Brought to you by a bunch of Canadians that know how to rock; Whispered Inspirations, Positively Pampered Patty, Kats Confessions, Mom vs. the Boys and Good Girl Gone Green! Not only is it in honour of Canada's Birthday (July 1) but it is also all about showcasing Canadian talent. One lucky Canadian will be the recipient of the following seven prizes valued at $112.50!
Happy Canada Day!
1. Maya from BKInspired. I live in a little picturesque town on the shores of Lake Ontario with my Mountie husband and two little boys (B&K). I am inspired by everything around me and that is reflected in my shop as I tend to have a variety of styles. Every customer is so different and I love to collaborate with them to create the perfect gift or something for themselves. Maya is offering the winner a Hand Pyrographed Maple Leaf Wall Art on 5x8 bamboo valued at $35. Also, from now until July 15, use the purchase code "zoo2012" to receive 20% off your order!
2. Gemma from Audrey and Gemma. Gemma is the creative genius behind her etsy shop, audreyandgemma and personal blog, www.thesweetestdigs.com. It's not just me that thinks she's all that and a bag of chips, as she was just awarded Cityline’s "Blogger of the Month" for June. Congratulations! I hope that Gemma's creativity is contagious. Gemma is offering the winner their choice of an "i love canada" watercolour map print (based on an original watercolour painting).
3. Jennifer from Current Works. I am a glass artist living on a riverbank near Canada’s capital city, Ottawa. I work with stained and fused glass mixed with photography, gem stones, copper, reclaimed iron, and other metals. I like the combination of modern and feminine. This glass pendant represents my love of glass and the natural Canadian landscape; a perfect combination! It is created with glass frit (a powdered glass) that is then fused in my kiln twice to create the desired effect. Jennifer is offering the winner a Glass necklace featuring a Canadian Landscape.
4. Susan from SuzieQTee. I was looking for some ideas on how to craft with recycled material when I stumbled upon a website showing how to make T-shirt yarn. I was immediately intrigued by the idea and that's when SuzieQTee was born. The T-shirt yarn (also known as tarn) is made from recycled t-shirt material that has been pre-washed and pre-shrunk. The yarn is hand cut into a continuous strip of cloth and then given a gentle tug which creates the rolled yarn. Susan is offering the winner a Tarn Toy Turtle valued at $35.
5. Casey from FanFare Designs. Situated in rural Western Quebec just outside of the Captial of Canada, at an in-home studio, Casey, creator of Fanfare Designs, specializes in creating beautiful, modern wedding invitations and stationery. Recognized for excellent customer reviews and for using high quality materials through WeddingWire's Bride's Choice Awards 2012, be sure to check out her Fanfare Designs Etsy Shop for all your stationery needs. Casey is offering the winner 10 Customized Chevron Note Cards. Maybe a Red and White set with "Eh?" for the occasion?
6. Juwon from Juju's Hair Accessories. I am a stay at home mom to a beautiful 19 month old Boy. Yes, a boy. It's pretty hard to design pretty hair accessories when there's no one to model them. However, I've managed to get around this by remembering my childhood and recalling what I wanted as a little girl. I started out making hair bows/clips and have since expanded to bracelets, earrings, rings, and even boys bowties. Juwon is offering the winner their choice of a ladybug or polka dot package (headband, hair bow(s) and/or hair clips) valued at $20. That's not all, from now until July 15, use the purchase code "JourneysofTheZoo" to receive 15% off your order!
7. Megan from Bayleaf Buttons. Sharing thoughts, views, laughs and anything else you can put on a button! My name is Megan, I am the owner of Bayleaf Buttons which specialises in 1.5" Pinback Buttons. We have a variety of premade items in our Etsy store but we also LOVE to do custom orders of all quantities from 1 to infinity! Megan is giving away a gift certificate for $6.50CDN towards her store.
Free. Note that all prizes include free shipping within Canada (including the gift certificate). Sponsors are not allowed to enter the giveaway, however, friends and family can (and are encouraged to do so!).
Disclosure. I was going to write that I did not receive anything, nada, neite in exchange for posting this giveaway. However, Maya went and sent me one or her original pyrographed bookmarks. Thanks for messing everything up Maya (smile).
Eligibility. This giveaway is open to Canadians Only and will be open until 11:59pm EDT on July 1, 2012. Winner selection will be made via random.org. I will contact the winner via email (please be sure to leave yours) and the winner will have 48 hours to respond at which time, I will pick another winner. Once the winner is confirmed, the sponsors will contact them directly.
Questions? Email me at journeysofthezoo at hotmail dot com
The Rafflecopter Form and Linky have been removed.