There is so much that I have to tell you about The Zoo’s adventures.
Partly due to #6 but also because I wanted to offer you something unique.
So, I’m bringing back the “Weekly Drivel” and adding a Mexican touch.
For this week anyways…
- Every Tuesday, Journeys of The Zoo opens up our Facebook Wall to Family and Canadian Friendly Giveaways. Tons of chances to win, all in one place! Head on over and check out this weeks prizes. Feel free to like us and the post while you’re at it.
- We opened the bazar this weekend and made another $520MXN. Should be enough to pay for the parasite medication that Artemis needs. Probably from eating #4.
- In case you didn’t know, the Superbowl may or may not have been held. Seeing as I don’t have a TV in any country where I reside, I can’t actually confirm or deny this fact.
- Artemis and I ate this for dinner. Can you guess what it is? If you think that it “can’t be”, it is! More on that in my upcoming “What do we eat” post.
- Apparently, February 1, is the last day that the Royal Canadian Mint will be making Canadian pennies. Teena in Toronto (amongst others) says it’s so.
- After 44 days but who’s counting (me, me, I am), we now have internet at home.
- Don’t forget to check out the giveaways being promoted by Journeys of The Zoo. More being added every week!
- Three guesses (and the first two don’t count) as to who was featured at the Ottawa Mommy Club.
- And now a question from one of our faithful readers, Freda at Freda’s Voice. She asks, “Where are you most happy? At home in Canada or at home in Mexico?”. My feelings have changed a lot since I first set eyes on San Cristobal de las Casas in 2003. Thankfully, right now, I’m happy wherever I am. I know that we have to spend a large portion of time in Canada right now so that things can be different in the future. Having said that, my heart is in Mexico.