Remember my post about how it’s never too late to say Thank You?
Well, it’s also never too late to share happy news with people. And I have a lot of happiness to share.
In case you forgot, this was the second year that we’ve participated in The Great Canadian Blog Bash.
This year was a great success with over 2,660 views and 154 engaged entrants. I was honoured to have the opportunity to work with seven dynamic, unique and engaging Canadians. It turns out that Maya was a repeat Sponsor. Quite the compliment.
Since there was a “location component to several of the prizes, we actually had two winners this year.
And the lucky winners are…
… Manuel M. as the Grand Prize Winner and Brenda G. was the winner of the Allegro Event Gift Certificate (Ottawa Only).
- Melissa Avey from Melissa Avey Photography,
- Allegro Events located in Ottawa, Ontario,
- Maya from BK Inspired,
- Basia from Yumme Designs,
- Heather from This is Sew Me Organic,
- Cat from FlipSize Canada,
- Cyn Gagen from Creative Cynchronicity.
While not required, Basia kindly sent me two beautiful rings to call my own.
We also participated in several group giveaways and wanted to let you know who officially won those as well.
- Sarah S. won the Norwex Giveaway ,
- Callie P. won the Wellness Mat Giveaway and
- Sandi T. won the $500 Children’s Place Gift Certificate.
Don’t forget that we have four giveaways going on right now for Canada’s Wonderland Tickets, $75 in Canadian Coupons, a Graco High Chair and $250 CASH! You can find links in my left hand side bar.