Ed and I are making dinner.
Or should I say breakfast.
Peanut butter, jam and cheese sandwiches.
A fairly regular occurrence around here. The time, not the cuisine.
Seeing as I’m so very busy at the computer, I ask Ed to butter my bread for me. He gives me the eye roll.
It made me laugh and got me to thinking.
I’ve been meaning to but haven’t done a Random Fact Friday post in a long while and there are a few
million things that you don’t know about me.
And perhaps wish you didn’t.
Regardless, given my generous nature, if just one of you leaves this post feeling like you’re not the only one that does “that”, than my mission is accomplished.
Top Ten Things that Make Me Quirky
- The peanut butter has to be spread right out to the edges.
- Fork tines can not be bent in the least.
- Items are often put away before the person has used them.
- Sometimes pretty clothes are purchased and hung in the closet. With the tags on. Never worn.
- My neighbours are always notified of the latest weekly flyer sales.
- I screen my calls. Now you won’t know if I’m really home or not.
- When hanging my laundry, all the socks have to hang one way. Reminds me of my Aunt Sally.
- I’ll eat breakfast for dinner but don’t like to eat dinner for breakfast. Cold pizza being the only exception.
- Drinking water with a straw makes it taste better.
- I wanted to make this a neat and tidy “Top Ten” list so I removed some items.
Note that I will revise the list as more “Quirk-Worthy” items are discovered.