A few weeks ago, I visited Create With Joy’s Friendship Friday Hop and ended up posting about How the Gift of a Quarter Changed my Life.These things happen. One of’s.But then, I stopped by this week and it happened again.
My brief comment about “The Sound of Music” ended up being a blog post titled…
- I love “The Sound of Music”. I love musicals in general. My favourite musical-like show is Glee. Even though I’ve never even seen an episode.
- Caviar is my favourite food followed closely by Sushi. But not the cheap stuff and preferably from a restaurant called Wasabi.
- Fall is my favourite season followed by Spring. Spring doesn’t follow Fall but I wish it did. I don’t care much for the other two.
- My favourite brother is Uncle Andrew. Not only because today is his birthday or because he’s my only brother but because he would be my favourite even if he wasn’t. Happy Birthday Bro.
- Orange is my favourite colour today. Yesterday it was yellow. I’m like that with colours.
- I don’t have any favourite clothes but I definitely know the ones that I don’t like.
- One of my favourite books is “A Prayer for Owen Meany” and another is “The Power of One”.
- My favourite potato chips are salt and vinegar. They should be a food group all in themselves. Note that my petition is pending.
- My favourite activity is to go for a long walk with the entire family (including The Zoo). My least favourite activity used to be the dishes. Now, not so much.
- My favourite mayonnaise is Hellmanns. In actuality, it’s Ed’s favourite and you don’t mess with Ed and his mayonnaise. The only reason why I’m even telling you is because it’s late and I couldn’t come up with a tenth item (and you know how I like my “Top Tens”) so I asked Ed to come up with an item and that’s what he came up with.