A few weeks ago, I visited Create With Joy’s Friendship Friday Hop and ended up posting about How the Gift of a Quarter Changed my Life.These things happen. One of’s.But then, I stopped by this week and it happened again.
My brief comment about “The Sound of Music” ended up being a blog post titled…
- I love “The Sound of Music”. I love musicals in general. My favourite musical-like show is Glee. Even though I’ve never even seen an episode.
- Caviar is my favourite food followed closely by Sushi. But not the cheap stuff and preferably from a restaurant called Wasabi.
- Fall is my favourite season followed by Spring. Spring doesn’t follow Fall but I wish it did. I don’t care much for the other two.
- My favourite brother is Uncle Andrew. Not only because today is his birthday or because he’s my only brother but because he would be my favourite even if he wasn’t. Happy Birthday Bro.
- Orange is my favourite colour today. Yesterday it was yellow. I’m like that with colours.
- I don’t have any favourite clothes but I definitely know the ones that I don’t like.
- One of my favourite books is “A Prayer for Owen Meany” and another is “The Power of One”.
- My favourite potato chips are salt and vinegar. They should be a food group all in themselves. Note that my petition is pending.
- My favourite activity is to go for a long walk with the entire family (including The Zoo). My least favourite activity used to be the dishes. Now, not so much.
- My favourite mayonnaise is Hellmanns. In actuality, it’s Ed’s favourite and you don’t mess with Ed and his mayonnaise. The only reason why I’m even telling you is because it’s late and I couldn’t come up with a tenth item (and you know how I like my “Top Tens”) so I asked Ed to come up with an item and that’s what he came up with.
Very interesting post Sarah! I have learnt more about you in this post! Happy Birthday to your brother. By the way, I like Hellmans mayonnaise!:) However I only like mayonnaise in potato salad. I am also participating in Friendship Friday. Have a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for stopping by Judy. I read your post about your beautiful pendant. Thanks for sharing.
I don’t mind mayonnaise in tuna but I surely don’t eat it with a spoon like some people I know!
I love The Nutcracker, Greek salads, Fall season, my uncle Joe, blue/indigo,yoga pants or anything llbean/I love comfortably classic styles, Mermaids Singing by Lisa Carey, dill pickle chips, long nature walking/hiking and reading books or doing puzzles and I am not a big mayonnaise fan but I do love sweet n sour sauce or olive oil on everything.
Great list Lynn!
I love it when people play along 🙂
Happy birthday uncle Andrew! I like sleep, sleep, food, showering, sleep, sleep and coffee. Rounding out the top 3 are hugs, food and sleep.
So, what you’re saying is that you like salt and vinegar chips like me.
I love sleep too. Even before I stopped getting any.
Ooh, we share lots of fave things. Great minds and stuff!! 🙂
Happy Birthday, Uncle Andrew! Gorgeous photo of him!
Great post and Happy Birthday Uncle Andrew. A few of my favourite thins are 1. is the movie Shawshank Redemption, 2. All Dressed potato chips, 3. T-Bone steak, 4. Golf anytime any day, 5. fave colour is Blue and I too love Hellman’s Mayo!!
Sound of Music is one of my faves too!! not big on mayo either….hubby likes it and will dip crackers in it.. yuck! my favourite seasons are spring and fall….
Ed can eat it with a spoon #vomit. And, there’s just something about The Sound of Music. Maybe it’s all that fresh mountain air.
A top 9 just looks like you gave up trying, so thankfully you pulled the mayo thing out of thin air! I like fall and spring best also-no point in life being too hot or too cold.
Thanks for sharing Tennille.
My dedication to Top Ten’s is well documented (http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/search/label/Top%20Ten), thanks for noticing.
Thank for stopping by my blog Sarah! It’s great to know about you. My favourite things? Peanut butter, cookies, I love to watch reality tv shows, walking outdoors with my family and reading cookbooks… 🙂 and oh, Sound of Music is my all time favourite movie! When I was in high school, I played the role of Maria in a school play!
Thanks for stopping by. Let me know if you want to do a “Top Ten Random Facts about Me” post. I’m always interested in teaming up with my peers and I love Top Tens and Random Facts (http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/search/label/Random%20Fact).
I’m not big on mayonnaise either, but on a similar note, my husband’s favourite sandwich is peanut butter and sandwich spread (either Heinz or Kraft – he says they’re both good but each provides a very unique taste). I haven’t had the guts to try it yet.
I agree Spring and Fall are great months. We usually don’t get many really hot days in summer, so I like it too. Winter I can live without (though when I was a child living where there was little snow, it was a big deal that we got snow for Christmas).
Music,good literature and art.Film is also right up there as well.
favorite things , the color blue , chips ANY flavor in fact I could happily attend a chip buffet ! , and how about coupons I love those , fav show has to be greys anatomy, I LOVE sleep ! there is never enough sleep lol !!
loving this blog also ! ty !
I love nature walks, cole slaw, and coffee.
I really enjoyed your list and getting to know you better! Your color comment made me smile. By the way, I like your new header – it’s adorable! 🙂
Create With Joy recently posted…WOYWW – Hold On Card
My fave chips are salt & vinegar too, though I haven’t eaten them in a really really long time. Good lord, now I have a craving LOL.
I love walking too, and the desert, it’s driving me nuts I’m not there now like we usually are this week.
Great post! 🙂
Amy recently posted…I Remember #ShowYourThanks
Fall is also my favorite season! (Love the pretty colors.) Cheesecake. Just… Anything cheesecake.