On to the free part.
I am giving away a bunch of coupons from the following companies; A Mother’s Touch, Crest, Breathe Right, Gerber, Celestial Seasonings, Johnson’s, Similac, Slim Fast, McDonald’s, Boursin, All Bran, Irish Spring, Affresh, Purina, Palmolive, Arm and Hammer, Oxy Clean, Tide, Disney and more totaling over $50CDN! Note that all the coupons listed do not state “non-transferable” and the stash includes an FPC worth over $7 (yes, I’m that nice)! Note: That I’ll continue to add to the stash until April 30.
I could trade them but I’m
too lazy so generous. The catch, I’d like you to help me out. Answer a couple of questions and/or show some love.
This giveaway is open to Anyone, however, I will only mail the coupons to a Canadian address. Now’s your time to get in good with Aunt Mildred up in the Great White North! There is no mandatory, do whatever you want. Please leave one comment per response/action. Please provide your email address so that I can get in touch with you if you win.
Please sign in to your blog (so that I can follow you) but if you don’t have a blogger blog, feel free to comment as “Anonymous”. If you don’t want to post your name and/or email on the post, please pick a nickname (how do I know your name isn’t Donald Duck) and send me an email so that I can get in touch with you if you win.
Enter to WIN in our Coupons Giveaway Below!
1. Who said/what’s the origin behind “put your money where your mouth is”? Note that I am fully aware that only the first
poor fool responder needs to technically answer the question and the rest of you may/will copy it. I’m fine with that (smile).
2. Why don’t giveaway hosts and/or suppliers like to mail to PO boxes?
3. Why am I getting an error message along the lines of “max number of blogs I can follow is 200 (follow + write)” from Networked Blogs? It won’t let me follow more than 200 yet I know that other people follow way more. What’s the deal?
4. I sent an email to that “Brent Riggs Guy” from Linky Followers because I don’t have the original code to add the Linky Widget to my sidebar. I know that upon registration, they clearly state that you’re supposed to keep it and that you can’t get it back but my window was cutoff for some reason (I always have this problem with Linky) so I couldn’t copy it. I think that Brian is on a realllllllllllly long coffee break. What can I do?
5. Subscribe to my blog via email or RSS feed (You must verify your subscription, Link in the right hand column).
6. Like my FB page (http://www.facebook.com/JourneysofTheZoo2). Only do this if you want posts about giveaways (although technically, you can just hide all posts from me, which I’m totally fine with because “what you don’t know can’t hurt you”).
7. Please email me the simple to follow code/directions to add a Facebook “Like” button on my blog (for my blog and/or a specific page, I’m not picky).
8. Send me a Friend Request (http://www.facebook.com/JourneysofTheZoo2). Only do this if you want posts about giveaways (although technically, you can just hide all posts from me, but you wouldn’t want to do that…). P.S. Please let me know if you can’t see the “Add Friends” button.
9. Share the giveaway on FB (Link at the bottom of the post, Provide direct link).
10. Follow me on Twitter (@journeyofthezoo, Link in the right hand column).
11. Tweet about the giveaway (Link at the bottom of the post, Provide direct link).
12. Follow my blog on BlogLovin (Link in the right hand column).
13. Follow my blog via GFC (Link in the right hand column).
14. Follow my blog with Google Circles (Link in the right hand column).
15. Share the giveaway on Google+ (Link at the bottom of the post, Provide direct link).
16. Follow my blog via Networked Blogs (Link in the right hand column).
17. Follow me on Pinterest (Link in the right hand column).
P.S. Feel free to comment and not enter yourself in the contest. I know some of you are like that…
The coupons are valid only in Canada and expire from June 30, 2012 to July 31, 2013 so I’ll make the contest run until 11:59EDST on April 30. I will use the “Official Zoo Recognized Method” of randomly selecting the winner (a.k.a. Get Ed to pick a number). The
sole person that enters this contest winner will have 72 hours to respond to my email. If they don’t respond Ed will pick another number.
Note that The Zoo will be away from April 24-27,2012 so I will not be answering emails during this time. Check out future posts to see where we’re going/where we’ve been.
Sorry for the length of this post. Enter away. All constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.