In case you haven’t noticed, we have been posting every.single.day (and sometimes twice) for a long time. Well except yesterday. We took yesterday off.
To keep a long story short, we have a lot to get you caught up on.
Since last weeks Bloglovin Hop, I…
- shared about an emotional date associated with my son Alexander,
- posted about a chance to WIN Ottawa Senators Hockey Tickets (still time to enter),
- had Artemis capture the essence of Sausage Fest 2013 and posted another Playskool ShowCam Camera Giveaway (open until November 23, note that there will be a third and final one in December so don’t lose hope),
- created some adorable personalized cards and a giveaway from Minted.com (open until December 1, be sure to get your dailys in),
- cooked an Old El Paso Fajita Kit meal (there’s a first and last time for everything), and last but not least,
- asked my peers to share all of their giveaways with you in our Giveaway Linky and Facebook Giveaway Wall Post.
See why I took Wednesday off. But it’s finally Thursday and that means…
BlogLovin Hop at Journeys of The Zoo!
Just a reminder that my Bloglovin account had an overhaul last month and I lost most of my followers. Please check to make sure that we are still following each other. Besos.
1. Don’t have a BlogLovin account?
2. This Weeks Co-Host is…
Julia from Puella Aeterna, aka Eternal Girl which shares Julia’s artwork, inspiration, and promotion of fellow artists and writers. The blog showcases ‘behind the scene footage’ of her creations: hand drawn, henna inspired jewelry and gifts. The blog is also an extension of her experiences in the handmade community. Connect with Eternal Girl and see your work featured on her blog!
Interested in co-hosting? Please leave a comment expressing your interest. There’s plenty of room for everyone.
3. Just one Rule.
In the “URL” field, please put a link to your direct BlogLovin profile. Mine is: http://www.bloglovin.com/journeysofthezoo
4. We Follow Back.
We follow back. In order for this to be successful, Julia and I hope that you will follow others too.